Eaton Corporation in Belmond, Iowa has an opportunity for an EHS Analyst. The primary function of this role is to support the management of Environmental, Health, Safety and Security (EHS&S) processes at Eaton Corporation’s Belmond manufacturing facility. The EHS analyst supports the creation of a strong culture that engages employees in the achievement of the company’s goal of zero EHS&S incidents.
Additional essential functions are as follows:
- Supports EHS manager in the deployment of EHS&S targets and objectives in support of corporate, regional and business group EHS&S strategic initiatives designed to drive EHS&S culture, compliance, and results
- Supports individual leadership team members, functional managers and front-line leaders in the completion of action-based based goals to support the site’s EHS&S targets and objectives
- Supports completion of site and workstation-level risk assessments to identify and prioritize EHS&S aspects
- Utilizes the company’s EHS&S database (MESH Suite) to manage data related to EHS&S incidents, consumption of natural resources such as water, and EHS&S action plans
- Serves as a technical resource for assigned EHS&S elements and engages element champions in ownership of the activities required to maintain compliance and drive continuous improvement
- Works with the site EHS manager and EHS&S element champions to complete an annual evaluation of compliance with Federal, State, local and company EHS&S requirements
- Supports activities to maintain ISO 14001 and OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) certification
- Supports development and maintenance of training processes to ensure that required EHS&S training is defined, addresses required content and is tracked to completion
- Supports site efforts to ensure that key EHS operational controls are in place and that EHS action items are resolved on a timely basis
Eaton - 10 months ago
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers...