McMurry/TMG, the nation°s largest full-service content marketing agency is seeking a savvy Account Executive to add to its long-tenured, award-winning staff. AE will consult with all members of staff to include Project Managers, Editorial Team, Art Directors, Production Artists, Video Producers, Clients and outside vendors. |
The Account Executive will be responsible for managing all aspects of production within an account team and will lead team members toward the highest levels of production efficiency and quality. Will work closely with account team to develop and manage project plans, resource requirements, and schedules.
Key areas of responsibility
• Manage multiple projects of various types from start to finish, ensuring that projects stay on schedule and on budget
• Effectively communicates with clients, inter-disciplinary teams and vendors to manage expectations and cohesion of projects; prepare and present regular status updates to account team
• Facilitate and participate in daily project meetings to forecast resource needs, identify potential problems and prioritize projects
• Manage internal workflow of content, design and production
• 3-5 years experience of production or project management; managing resources; budgeting (education may supplement this requirement)
• Ability to manage multiple projects in fast paced, deadline oriented environment; quickly change focus to asses various stages of project lifecycle
• Familiar with invoicing processes and systems
• Excellent client skills; communication skills; organizational skills; documentation skills; time management skills
• Familiar with printing process and production cycle specific to print publications
• Work well in creative, collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment.
• Self-motivated and take initiative
• B-to-b marketing experience a plus
Our superstar must be conceptual, strategic, client-savvy and able to communicate closely with team members.
We are looking for a sharp Account Executive who has a wide range of cutting-edge experiences, and wants to settle into a place with great work, exceptional people, and great salary and benefits. Must have impeccable references.
Tell us a little bit about yourself by visiting our web site at http://www.tmgcustommedia.com and submitting your application, cover letter and resume (go to: Who We Are Working Here).