Under the general direction of the Nursing Supervisor the registered nurse is responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of nursing care for an assigned patient population. The registered nurse is accountable to perform in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, New Hampshire state regulations, the standards of rehabilitation practice established by the American Nurses Association and the Association of Rehabilitation Nurses and Standards of Clinical Practice, established by American Nurses Association.
This is a 32 hour per week role
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
2. Licensed and registered as a professional nurse in the State of New Hampshire.
1. Frequent pulling, pushing and lifting a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested in situation exceeding this amount.
2. Walking and standing for extended periods of time while on duty.
3. Frequent reaching and handling of equipment, records, and reports.
4. Must understand and adhere to good body mechanics, and facility approved transfer techniques.
5. Must have a means to communicate effectively and possess good vision in order to inform, instruct, care and assess patients, significant others, visitors and personnel accurately.
6. Must be able to meet standards set forth in this job description.
FT – Full time 64+
Compensation & Benefits Overview
Northeast Rehab - 8 months ago