High school (G.E.D.). One to three years experience as a Rehab Tech or graduation from a tech training program, or completion of at least 2 to 3 years toward a degree in exercise science, athletic training or a health related field.
Primary Job Functions
Responsible for the basic cleaning and upkeep of the Rehab Department. Assists therapists with patient care and other departmental duties. Performs other patient care procedures under the direction of a licensed Physical or Occupational Therapist. The Tech II may perform more advanced duties when trained and competency-checked on Technician Skills List.
- Performs all PT Tech I duties.
- Performs duties as trained and checked on appropriate (PT, OT, Inpatient, Outpatient Tech) Skills List.
- Understands indications, contraindications, physiological effects and application of all modalities appropriate to Tech II level as per Tech Skills List.
- Assists therapist with patient care and other departmental duties
- Performs other patient care procedures under the direction of a licensed PT or OT
- The Tech II may perform Tech III duties once trained and skill-checked on specific tasks.
- Performs other functions as required.
We are new Mexico's only private, not-for-profit healthcare system. Presbyterian is owned by the communities it serves and reinvests in care...