Lexmark International, Inc. (NYSE: LXK) provides businesses of all sizes with a broad range of printing and imaging products, software, solutions and services that help customers to print less and save more. Perceptive Software, a stand-alone software business within Lexmark, is a leading provider of process and content management software that helps organizations fuel greater operational efficiency. In 2011, Lexmark sold products in more than 170 countries and reported more than $4 billion in revenue.
The Manager of Channel Programs, Promotions and Communications will directly manage a business development team responsible for driving effective program and communication strategies across channel segments. This individual will be expected to be a key contributor toward ensuring that channel sales targets and key performance indicators are met and exceeded by driving each of his or her team members to perform their roles at an optimal level.
The Manager of Programs and Promotions will work with and manage his or her teams to cover the following areas of responsibility:
· Ensuring that proper promotional strategies are being planned, implemented and tracked in our Volume Channel Segments
· Effectively rolling out successful incentives for Reseller Sales Teams
· Maintaining, delivering and tracking the right programs for the right partner segments
· Creating and providing powerful and motivating partner sales reps incentives to increase field level activity
· Maintaining best of breed Partner Relationship Management tools
· Ensuring successful training content and vehicles are being utilized to drive partner enablement
· BA/BS degree preferred (Marketing, Communications or MBA preferred)
· 8+ years of sales or marketing experience
· Demonstrated experience with planning, implementing and measuring effective communication campaigns
· Demonstrated knowledge of promotional strategies across channel segments
· Ability to work with multiple business and functional areas to coordinate activity and drive results
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply
Are you an innovator? Here is your chance to make your mark with a global technology leader. Apply now!
Lexmark International, Inc. - 2 years ago
Lexmark International attacks printing with a host of jets and lasers. A leading maker of printers and related supplies, the...