Bard Medical is looking for a talented and resourceful International Marketing Director to support the Targeted Temperature Management product line.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
The International Marketing Director position involves extensive interaction with all levels of personnel as well as with international experts, partners and regulatory agencies in medical device development internationally.
The position will manage many facets of international projects and marketing and will interact with local personnel, Regulatory Agencies, Ministry of Health, KOL’s, and MD’s in international locations and other key stake holders.
The position will interact with all related cross functional groups within the organization including International Sales, Marketing, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Logistics, Medical and Clinical Development, and Finance.
Essential Job Functions:
Development and implementation of international marketing plans to support growing international product sales of our key product and future products.
Coordinate world-wide OUS marketing efforts in partnership with the local regions to include:
region prioritization (opportunity ranking) – initial targets: China, EU-5, Brazil, Mexico, Canada, AUS, Korea, Taiwan, Japan
go to market strategy (channel selection and marketing programs) / launch plan
rep and physician training
promotional materials support
clinical trial planning / support
Share best practices and R&D development activities
Owns OUS commercial strategy for product category and reports out to Sr. Management
Identify, analyze, and support the development of innovative products Including the development or expansion into new markets in new specialty categories.
Assist with new business target management, competitive intelligence, market research, assist with RFP efforts as needed and support senior management for project and presentation support.
Understand market landscape: customer needs, economics and competitive landscapes.
Represent business in customer/business meetings.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must be analytical with a thorough understanding and application of quantitative principles and concepts.
- Must have advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self Starter: The candidate must be innovative in the creation of business solutions for which there currently may be none.
- Able to manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously with minimal daily supervision.
- Familiarity in working and understanding a matrix organization
- Interpersonal skills: Must have the ability to successfully work across multiple business functions including product development, manufacturing, finance, regulatory, clinical, and sales in the organization. Financial management skills
- Passport and ability to travel internationally 60-70%
- Fluent in multiple languages preferred. Spanish or Chinese a plus.
BS / BA. MBA or related advanced degree is desirable.
Minimum of 10 yrs experience in international marketing or consulting
Marketing experience across several customer groups
Experience in forming collaborative, customer focused initiatives
Proven experience in launching clinically differentiated new products
Experience in project management of clinical studies, working with regulatory agencies is preferred.
Employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects up to 25 lbs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...