The Merchandising Analyst will support the Merchandising team develop and present a global assortment that meets the needs of each of Cole Haan’s business units.
• Perform competitive analysis to inform line plan development and key pricing decisions.
• Create critical tools for communicating the line plan to executives and business partners including Visual Line Plans, product knowledge and seasonal lookbooks.
• Order samples seasonally and manage these samples upon arrival in the building (including organization, coordinating photography, check out and return, and approvals processes).
• Manage the entry of new products into Cole Haan systems at the beginning of each season and ensure the assortments in these systems accurately reflect the complete global assortment as it evolves.
• Lead communications around reporting as required by the Merchandising organization, Cole Haan leadership or key business partners.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Merchandising or Related Field
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Understanding of key market and consumer trends
• Ability to demonstrate product sensibility
• Demonstrated interest in retail and fashion
Cole Haan caters to the well-heeled. It designs and sells upscale footwear and accessories, and is the more fashion-footed subsidiary of...