Web Runtime Product Marketing Engineer
Web Runtime Product Marketing Engineer - 708143
This position is in Intel's Open Source Technology Center (OTC). Your job will be to create the external facing materials that position and explain the value prop of Intel's contributions to open source web runtime projects. You'll work with planners, engineering management, and other internal and industry marketing groups.
Responsibilities include positioning and representing the product to device OEMs, the open source community, application developers and internal partners including the Intel sales force; development and production management of marketing collaterals including a robust online presence; development and presentation of training materials; responding to customer requests and events as they occur; and competitive analysis built upon customer insights, primary and secondary research. Must become a trusted advisor to the sales force and a cohesive link between engineering, planning, and cross-org marketing groups. Candidate must be able to influence multiple cross-org teams to deliver a seamless developer journey.
· Understanding of the web ecosystem and the challenges faced by app developers to support multiple devices, platforms and OS;
· Understanding of what it takes to deliver a competitive, end-to-end software product solution built upon open source;
· Outstanding writing, critical thinking and presentation development and delivery skills;
· Adept at initiating and driving ad hoc, cross-org virtual teams to produce results on a short timeline.
· Computer Science undergrad preferred with MBA or equivalent marketing experience;
Apr 23, 2013
Apr 24, 2014
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Intel's Open Source Technology Center is a world-wide group of software engineers who lead the industry in Linux, WebKit and related technologies. While the group is world-wide, this position is required to be located in Hillsboro, Oregon.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 19 months ago