Title: Benefits Service Center Technical Analyst/TA/Team Coach (Project Based)
Location: United States-Virginia-Chesapeake
Job Number: 13002580
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
This is a project based role - up to 6 months in length with the potential to convert to a regular position. Project Based roles do not offer any benefits.
- The Team Coach answers questions from the floor, the client, the manager, the SBU manager, the SCL's, & operations teams.
- Maintains the accuracy of the tools used by the team.
- Responds to emails sent by the customer care reps regarding aging issues by escalating to payroll ops or other areas.
- Performs a monthly inbox audit for technical accuracy.
- Maintains a record of each customer care reps who has graduated from a particular pass type and screens passes for future graduation.
- Distributes new or breaking news to the customer care reps via email notifications on a daily basis.
- Reviews passes sent to the technical analysts by those customer care reps who have not graduated all pass types for accuracy and completeness before forwarding to any points of contact for research.
- Takes client escalations and records these on the escalation log.
- Participates in any necessary and directed conference calls
- Responsible to provide any updates discussed on calls are distributed to the team.
- Trains, as necessary, new customer care reps on any and all applicable systems used by the team.
- Conducts side by sides with the customer care reps and provides feedback to the customer care reps .
- Performs special assignments and projects as needed.
- Takes client calls during peak times.
- Reviews the red date report in the manager's absence.
- Pulls calls at the client's request and forwards to the client if requested.
- Monitors systems throughout the day.
Previous call center experience (more than 1 year)
Human resources or benefits outsourcing industry experience is a plus.
College Degree preferred.
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual/work from home? No
- 2 years ago - save job
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...