Fulfills the needs of the patients, families, and community by
performing a variety of patient care functions and tasks in
accordance with his/her licensure, certification, training, and
regulatory requirements. Responds effectively to new and changing
· Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
· Current RN licensure in the District of Columbia
· Current NRP or within 3 months of employment
· Current ACLS or within 6 months of employment
· Current BLS CPR card from any of the following: American
Heart Association, American Red Cross, or the Military
Successfully passing the Nurse Career Battery is a requirement to
be considered for employment.
Universal Health Services - 19 months ago
The George Washington University's name is just one more reminder of the regard the nation holds for its first president. Chartered by...