Job Order: J0913-1034 - Permanent Full Time
Title: Oracle SOA Suite Developer VT IE
Category: Information Technology
City: Burlington, Vermont, United States
Job Description: Oracle SOA Suite Developer VT IE
This position will be responsible for the design, coding, unit testing, refactoring, documentation, deployment and daily support of SOA modules - developed in JDeveloper and deployed in an Oracle Service Bus environment - intended to support interfaces and mediation required in the healthcare industry.
In support of those activities, position needs experience analyzing and responding to technical requirements documents, formal architectural artifacts, and technical reference models. This role represents CGI within client design reviews and acts as a liaison to client and third party review bodies with respect to architecture.
Ideal candidates will possess a wide variety of experience architecting, building and deploying enterprise and mission critical SOA modules, including but not limited to a broad and detailed technical background in Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle Service Bus and BPEL. Additionally, it would be expected that the role has commensurate experience with JDeveloper and Weblogic Application Server.
Essential skills include the array of corollary application development lifecycle skills; functional requirements, formal design, establishing and executing test plans, and management of typical development related build cycles, such as code repositories, automated build and test software, and outstanding oral and written communications skills. Experience in an Agile development environment is also highly desirable.
Seven to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g development experience (BPEL, OSB, JDeveloper)
- Java, XML and related standards
- Understanding of performance and security aspects of SOA composite development
- Web Services development
- Outstanding communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
- Oracle Weblogic Server configuration and administration experience related to SOA Server
- Oracle B2B or Healthcare plugin
- Understanding of HL&/HIPAA/EDI related healthcare artifacts At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 69,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Communication (Oral/Written)
CGI - 15 months ago
About CGI Group
CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading...