DBI Beverage San Francisco has an opening for Driver Check-In Associate. Must have at least 1 year of experience in general office work function
Positions core responsibilities include:
Run balancing tapes on each load and complete load balance recap
- Check in each driver, balance money and inventory to truck loading recap
Balance cash drawer to daily recap
Run tapes on checks, cash invoices, charge invoices and payments
Prepare money for bank deposit and complete daily deposit worksheet
DBI Beverage San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Must possess strong math, time management and customer service skills
- Minimum one-year experience handling money
- Team player mentality and passion for a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with co-workers.
- Good math skills and s trong attention to detail
- Present a professional image in appearance, words, and actions.
- Experience on using VIP and AS400 systems preferred
DBI Beverage Inc. focuses on acquiring successful distributors in growing markets. With these acquisitions, the company will have annual...