OPENLANE is an Internet-based Auto Auction Company with customers such as Honda, Acura, Chrysler, Ford, Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Subaru, BMW, Chase Auto Finance, US Bank, Avis Budget Group, Dollar Thrifty, as well as over 30,000 franchise and independent automotive dealers across the USA and Canada. We are a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services (NYSE: KAR).
We are currently looking for new, talented team members to grow with the company in our downtown Toronto location. We offer a dynamic, challenging, and fun atmosphere with a competitive salary and generous benefits. If you are a self-motivated, team player who is results oriented we are looking for you!
Come and build your software development career with us!
Skills & Experience
- Designs, develops and modifies products based on functional and system requirements
- Work closely with the Team Lead, Business Analyst and Product Management groups to understand and implement the requirements
- Work with the team to ensure architectural integrity and product quality
- Participate in the testing process through unit testing and bug fixing
- Participate in daily agile scrum meetings, participate in planning
- Work with QA, Project Management and end users to ensure quality and punctual software development.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience on J2EE stacks: JMS, JPA,JSTL, DOM4J,JDBC, Hibernate
- Experience on JBoss/Tomcat J2EE application server
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
OPENLANE - 22 months ago