Recently ranked #86 on the Inc500 list and #13 on the list of Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies in the Bay Area by the SF Business Times, Bizo is changing the way marketers reach, educate, and motivate business audiences online. More than 600 leading brands count on the precise display ad targeting, social media measurement, and deep audience analytics that the Bizo Marketing Platform provides to power their online marketing programs.
As an Events Marketing Associate, you will play a key role in our organization's efforts to build a world-class marketing engine to further fuel the company’s very rapidly growing business. You will be primarily responsible for supporting the company’s event marketing efforts. A successful candidate will be a high energy, self-starter, have fire in the belly, a good sense of humor, enjoy traveling, and be ready to pitch in wherever necessary to help make Bizo’s marketing efforts a success. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to get exposure to the world of Marketing, particularly events, and in a fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Assist the Events Marketing Manager with the planning and execution of all external events: tradeshows, field events, virtual conferences, and client appreciation events
- Work with vendors and conference organizers to help coordinate shipping, set up logistics, breakdown, and deliverables
- Assist in event preparation including collateral prep, staffing, scheduling, and vendor communication
- Team with the rest of the marketing organization to ensure that our event strategy is closely aligned, and integrated, with overall marketing effort and objectives
- Work closely with the Events Marketing Manager to ensure smooth events from logistical standpoint
- Help execute follow up emails post events
- Closely track event budget, goals, and success metrics, and make recommendations for future improvements to the event program
Qualities of the Ideal Candidate:
- Solid communications skills - both verbal and written
- Outstanding attention to detail, superior time and project management skills, and a sense of urgency
- Strong MS Word, PPT, Excel skills, Eloqua and Salesforce.com a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience
- Experience in marketing, events, B2B, and/or online advertising a plus
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Type-A level approach to organization
- Enjoys interacting with customers and does it well
- Enjoys traveling - there will be some required throughout the U.S.
- Good judgment and strong business integrity
- Quality writing and excel skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Eloqua a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a positive can-do attitude
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member
- Have a sense of humor. Doesn’t even have to be a good one. As long as you have one.
Sound like you? Awesome! Submit your resume and tell us why you'd be a great fit!
Bizo - 9 months ago
Bizo provides remarkable business targeting, with access to the largest targetable audience of business people on the market today. Bizo...