Mid-Level Oracle Linux Engineer:DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Perform Tier 2 and 3 problem identification and resolution, performance monitoring and improvement as well as configuration enhancements to ensure system infrastructure stability of all Linux systems.
- Configure and install new hardware and software related to Linux devices according to system and security established standards.
- Maintain/create technical documentation and incident tracking.
- Participate and provide subject matter expertise of IT projects.
- Work closely with Information Security on Policies and standards for Linux
- Operating System/Environment: Oracle Linux V5 & V6 (3+ years experience)
- Experience in Enterprise Linux operating system (Oracle Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Cent OS)
- Proficient in Linux Scripting (BASH or KSH)
- Experience is server security hardening
- Working knowledge of SAN storage
- Working knowledge with Window Server operating system
- Understanding networking methodologies and principles
- Certification RHCSA or RHCE a plus
Disclaimer : The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- "All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines" .
- All candidates who are authorized to work in US are encouraged to apply.