Ask yourself these questions: Do you love people and logistics? Do you have a knack for remembering names, faces, and tidbits that escape the average Joe? For this job, Host is actually an understatement. Your duties are more like an air traffic controller... and concierge... during a blackout... in a hurricane and all the while – smiling. If you answered “yes” to all, then read on.
The ideal Breeze Host will be:
- Customer service-driven while being positive and personable
- A creative problem solver with a collaborative mindset
- A poised multi-tasker
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate about our culture
- Experienced with a scheduling calendar or software
- Aware of (or will run out and buy a copy of) Danny Meyer’s book Setting the Table: The Transforming Power of Hospitality in Business
- We need some early birds too! Our first shift starts at 7am.
How can you apply?
We offer a competitive hourly rate plus tips. Send us your resume and tell us why Breeze is the place for you