Based in beautiful Northern California, surrounded by mountains and lakes. For those who love the outdoors and are looking for a healthier lifestyle, this area offers world class recreation, a lower cost of living than the other areas of California. The real estate in N California is affordable and the surrounding countryside breathtaking.
· Under the direction and supervision of the Base Medical Supervisor, this position is responsible for providing safe, comprehensive care to critically ill and/ or injured patients of all ages in both pre-hospital and inter-facility hospital settings.
· Documents appropriate and accurate information for assessment, treatment and billing.
· Participates in activities to support PR/ marketing efforts.
· Completes all annual competency requirements.
· Schedule varies
· Redding, California
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Must have active Nursing license, eligible to work in California. Minimum of 3 years (5 years preferred) current experience. Current BLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP and approved Trauma Course (ITLS, PHTLS, TNCC, TNATC). CFRN within 18 months of hire.
· Must maintain a weight limit of 215lbs
· Must live within 1 hour of base.
Please put position and location of job applying for in your response.
Send resume to email@example.com
FlightWeb Job Center - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -