Responsible for the overall functionality, customer experience levels and presentation of the Copy/Print Center. Other responsibilities include the training and development of CPD associates. Manage CPD operations and is responsible for managing/executing initiatives to attain sales and profitability objectives for the CPD. Manage vendor relationships pertaining to supplies and outsourced product assortment. Responsible for supporting marketing strategies for external customers, and for BSD customer sales integration.
High School Diploma and three years experience preferred
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
- Advanced knowledge of Photo Shop and Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Experience in high volume copy equipment required.
- Must be able to plan, prioritize and implement detailed instructions in a timely and efficient manner through other associates.
- Must possess the ability to effectively lead and manage in a professional work environment; must demonstrate sound judgment.
- Must possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, which are necessary to establish a selling relationship with the customers and to model skills for direct reports.
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you'd like for me to upload, just need to confirm logo..assuming the logo from the careers site, but want to confirm since it is not the...