Responsible for the day to day field operations for the coiled tubing service line, including but not limited to field safety compliance, supervision of field equipment operators, and equipment management.
• Supervise the day to day field operations of coiled tubing activity on location
• Supervise all aspects of field applied services
• Follow through on equipment maintenance and reporting
• Execute job design
• Work with all operations groups to insure trouble free operations
• Manage all aspects of field applied service
• Ensure adherence to operational policy, safety policy and procedures
• Document and report all pertinent crew, equipment and job related information
• Provide direction, training and on-going leadership to crew team members
• A minimum of 5+ years of oil field service line experience
• Self starting independent with an ability to work in remote locations without day to day supervision
• Ability to deal with a mobile coil operation, while working under challenging conditions
• Proficient computer skills
• Commitment to safety
• Clean driving record
Since 1999, Calfrac has grown from a four person company to a leading provider of fracturing, coiled tubing and cementing services for the global oil and natural gas industry. World headquarters are located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, and US headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
From technology investments to customer care to employee achievement, Calfrac seeks to maintain its leadership position as the preferred provider to it's customers by delivering our services with the highest degree of quality, safety, efficiency and integrity.
In return for your talent, we offer:
Competitive pay and outstanding benefits, including: major medical, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, as well as 401K with matching funds. Additionally, we offer tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holiday policy, and much more! If you are a team player with strong work ethic and commitment to safety, we'd like to hear from you!
Calfrac Well Services
- 2 years ago - save job
Since 1999, Calfrac has grown from a four person company to a leading oilfield service provider with over 3000 employees worldwide. World...