NOTE: This is a temporary position, expected duration is 3 months |
General Purpose of Job:
The Maintenance Technician is to assist the Environmental Facilities Manager and maintenance staff to provide a safe, well maintained facility and its equipment for the members of the club.
· Perform a daily walk through of the club to note any maintenance and cleaning issues
· Assist in maintaining spas and pools for proper chemical concentration and physical operation
· Assist in maintaining steam and dry saunas
· Assist in minor electrical and plumbing repairs
· Assist in painting and cleaning needs
· Assist in maintaining the tennis and pool air structures
Serve as a role model for consistent demonstration of Sparrow Health System's customer service behavioral standards of performance by respecting the privacy and confidentiality of the guests being served.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- At least 6 months of prior demonstrated maintenance experience or knowledge
- Ability to be very attention to detail in cleaning and maintenance tasks