The ASPIRA OST program will provide curriculum-based activities designed to address various genres of dance. The activities will align educational standards with OST services and match the targeted needs of individual students with rigorous instruction and enrichment
- Responsible for providing direct dance activities in the OST program.
- Provide tutoring to elementary and middle school students.
- Assist elementary school age 6 through 12 (Grades 1st - 5th) children in completing their homework with a focus on DOE standards.
- Facilitate and implement lesson plans related to various genres of dance.
- Supervise a group of 20-25 youth participants and 1-2 youth workers.
- Participate in Bi-weekly Staff Development Meetings.
- Complete weekly and monthly attendance reports.
- Communicate day-to-day programmatic difficulties, problems and/or concerns in a professional and appropriate manner.
idealist.org - 2 years ago