This position will lead implementation of sustainable food safety and quality processes across regional Schreiber facilities as well as selected product categories. Provide leadership and act as an interface between Enterprise Quality, plant leaders, partners, other support functions and customers. |
Position duties include:
· Monitor key processes which drive food safety, process consistency and product quality through performance metrics across regional facilities and product categories. Work with appropriate partners and groups to ensure consistent execution across the organization.
· Lead and support sustainability efforts through collaboration and auditing to GFSI (SQF) and associated processes as a platform for Schreiber Food Safety and Quality systems.
· Collaborate with Technologies, Operations, Sales, selected customers and other parties as necessary to investigate and resolve customer issues, evaluate root cause remediation and coordinate appropriate actions as well as communications.
· Support Operations and Technologies in commercialization and product/process redesigns through documented and systematic commercialization, monitoring, verification and change management processes.
· Train, educate, coach and mentor plant leaders and partners in key food safety and quality processes and requirements.
Schreiber - 2 years ago