Sodexo is seeking a part time, temporary Registered Dietitian for Lawrence Hospital Center, a 252 bed acute care facility. This position is 3 days/week for ~3 months. Lawrence Hospital Center is a member of the New York Presbyterian Healthcare System and the Stellaris Health Network.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the selected candidate will:
To learn more about Lawrence Hospital Center click here: http://www.lawrencehealth.org/
- Work in a temporary role as part of a 3 RD team to provide nutritional care to the acute care patients.
- Be a Registered Dietitian and licensed in NY.
- Work every 3 rd weekend to provide hospital wide coverage.
- Have experience with the Nutrition Care Process & EMR. (Meditech & CBORD experience preferred)
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Provides comprehensive nutrition assessments and care planning for patients/residents. Plans special diets and supervises their preparation. Instructs patients/residents and/or hospital personnel in principles of nutrition and modifications of normal diet. Performs routine care responsibilities without training and direction.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 years work experience in health care including
hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term
care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian.
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for this
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer.
Sodexo - 9 months ago
Sodexo is a global leader in integrated food and facilities management. Our North American operations leverage the diversity, skills and...