Case Manager, RN - 130000WZ |
Primary Location United States-NH-NHChichester
NeuroRestorative New Hampshire offers Supported Living programs and community-based services for adults with brain injury and other neurological challenges. Nestled in the peaceful woods of Chichester, only five minutes from Concord, this location offers a quiet atmosphere with convenient access to city life including medical care and professional services as well as shopping and other recreational activities.
NeuroRestorative New Hampshire is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local health and human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. With opportunities from coast to coast, when you join NeuroRestorative New Hampshire and The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Every person needs the support of others, but we look for very special people to supportadults with brain injury. As an RN Case Manager with NeuroRestorative-NH you’ll be one of those special people.
For NeuroRestorative-NH and The MENTOR Network, an RN Case Manager is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the RN Case Manager role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
NeuroRestorative-NH is seeking an RN Case Manager to develop and implement care plans for their clients that coordinate the clients' home care services and that follow physicians' orders. In addition, the Case Manager ensures that services are delivered according to licensing guidelines, professional medical standards and agency policies and procedures.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs client intake assessments including submission of required documentation for prior authorization of client services as needed based on client's pay sources.
- Develops a plan of care based on nursing diagnosis, client and physician input that includes medical interventions and measurable goals or outcomes.
- Routinely reviews pertinent client medical data to determine the effectiveness of services in reaching maximum rehabilitation potential.
- Investigates and takes appropriate actions on client or employee concerns/complaints.
- Ensures that aides are properly oriented and trained to meet the client's needs in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
- Performs periodic supervisory visits for aides with a written evaluation regarding service delivery.
- Instructs clients, family members and primary care givers as needed to ensure the maintenance of or acquisition of optimal functioning level for each client.
- Ensures effective coordination of client home care services through the timely completion of required documentation as well as the timely transfer of pertinent medical data to the client's physician, therapists or other care givers.
- Provides input for formulation or modification of agency policies, procedures, and practices pertaining to client services.
- Participates on the advisory board or other agency quality assurance committees as requested.
- Performs other duties and actions as as required.
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 30 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing with at least one year experience
- Valid nursing license in state of work
The MENTOR Network - 8 months ago
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering quality, community-based services to adults and children...