Support attainment of audit objectives by prioritizing and executing test plans in accordance with the department’s policies and procedures within the scheduled time frame.
Work with Managers and Directors to formally document audit findings and obtain management responses.
Build positive working relationships with all team members and clients by keeping Management and Manager informed of audit progress, responding timely to Management inquiries, understanding the business and conducting self professionally.
Keep self informed of the latest audit techniques, standards and best practices through participation in professional organizations and maintaining the continuing professional education requirements.
Work with Staff II and Managers to complete planning and reporting documents.
Knowledge of accounting principles and IT, compliance, and auditing standards.
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis in accounting, information technology, or equivalent field.
- 0 -2 years of public accounting and/or industry (internal auditing, accounting, information technology, operations, or compliance) experience.
· CPA, CIA, CISA or other applicable professional certifications desired.
· Fluency in 2nd Language desired. German, Greek, Polish, Korean, Spanish or Portuguese preferred, other languages considered.
Strong customer service attitude; team player; strong desire for knowledge; adaptability.
- Computer proficiency, specifically Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and etc.).
- Excellent analytical, project management, interpersonal and communication skills (written, oral and listening).
Creativity – Mental characteristic that allows a person to think outside of the box, which results in innovative or different approaches to a particular task.
- Ability to travel up to 40%. Willing to travel internationally for up to 3 months at a time.
· Accountability – Personal ownership for actions, decisions.
- Communication – Clearly conveys the right message to build personal brand.
- Critical thinking – Actively and skillfully conceptualize, apply, analyze, synthesize, and/or evaluate information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reason, or communication.
- Judgment – Obtains information, identifies key issues, and commits to a timely course of action relevant to long-range business goals.
First Data - 2 years ago
Whether you are just beginning your career or have many years of experience, First Data can provide you with a wealth of exciting challenges...