Operating an Electric Riding Pallet Jack you will be responsible for
- prioritizing work within your assigned zone
- assiting in unloading cross dock trailers
- ensuring the flow of pallets from the staging area to their appropriate doors is being accomplished
- loading, unloading and moving materials onto trucks for shipment out of warehouse facility
- monitoring pallet construction and ensure load quality
- other duties as assigned by your supervisor
Constant - seeing, hearing, sitting, and handling paperwork
Frequent - standing , walking carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling, gripping of items 20 lbs. and under
Occasional - driving, bending, feeling, reaching, stooping, climbing, balancing, twisting. carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling, and gripping of items ranging from under 20 lbs to over 60 lbs
Description of Work Environment
Temperature of Grocery warehouses can range from 50° to 80° Fahrenheit, a Perishable warehouse can range from 28° to 60° Fahrenheit, and a Freezer warehouse can range from -20° to -10° Fahrenheit. Steel toed shoes are required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Competencies: Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Adaptability, Organizational Skills, Use of Technology, Team Player
C&S Wholesale Grocers - 19 months ago
C&S Wholesale Grocers is the lead supply chain company in the food industry today – and the largest wholesale grocery supply...