Responsible for the daily inventory and distribution of supplies to PAR cart locations. |
Education, Experience and Skills Requirements
High school graduate or equivalent. Previous experience in a healthcare setting working with medical supplies/equipment or a warehouse/distribution setting preferred. Must have general working knowledge of computers and vendor software such as UPS World Ship/Insight, FedEx, and DHL and be familiar with outbound freight shipping and record keeping processes. Must be able to work on a team or independently, adhere to a time schedule, and have strong computer and customer service skills.
Must possess a valid Class D or higher Driver's License.
Job Specific Competencies
- Operates electronic pallet jacks and commercial vehicles.
- Efficiently process and deliver materials, supplies, and equipment to various Sanford locations.
- Prepare outgoing mail/shipments using on-line computer systems as needed.
- Purchase requested non-stock supplies, completing appropriate documentation
- Sort mail and distribute to appropriate locations.
Role Specific Competencies
- Assures sterility and cleanliness by maintaining Storeroom and PAR carts.
- Maintains inventory control procedures in order to achieve quality and accuracy.
- Handles and stores sterile supplies and equipment according to Sanford standards.
- Retrieves, disburses and tracks medical or surgical supplies and equipment to the customer in a quality, timely and accurate manner.
- Understands and utilizes the established processes required for ordering, receiving, stocking, rotating, delivering and monitoring the usage of medical and surgical supplies.
- Communicates supply issues to appropriate personnel in a timely manner.
- This position is classified as a Category II position under OSHA guidelines with low risk of exposure to bloodborne pathogens and other potentially infectious materials.
View Physical Requirements