PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services — you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
PACCAR ENGINE COMPANY
PACCAR Engine Company's $400 million engine manufacturing and technology facility in Columbus, Mississippi began production in late 2010. The 12.9L engines produced at the Mississippi plant will be PACCAR Engine Company's most fuel-efficient and highest-technology diesel engines. PACCAR Engine Company is excited about this superb site and the opportunities it provides to PACCAR Engine Company, our customers, dealers, supplier partners and the people of the State of Mississippi.
Provides daily support for assembly line process readiness and improvements. Supports procurement of new equipment, daily response to production needs, and engineering improvements in production and project environments.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Reviews new part drawings/Engineering Change releases for manufacturing impact
- Participates in line balancing/cycle time study activities
- Reviews and implements improvements to assembly processes.
- Updates Standard Operating Process (SOP) documents as process changes are implemented.
- Designs and implements assembly aids and fixtures.
- Maintains controls of documents per ISO requirements
Qualifications & Skills
- Pursuing B.S. Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial).
- MS Office proficiency (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
- Proven ability to work in a self-directed environment required.
AutoCAD Experience and Pro-E experience at a basic level.
- Knowledge of engine components preferred.
- Leadership/Participation in extracurricular engineering related projects or teams.
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Global and diverse opportunities! Smart and creative colleagues! Exciting assignments and growth prospects! What drives your career? Find...