Cox Business Customer Coordinator
The incumbent is responsible for maintaining and enhancing relationships with an assigned portfolio of existing Cox Business customers. This is to be accomplished through: providing end user training on products including, but not limited to, VoiceManager and IP-Centrex; coordinating equipment installations, working with third party wiring vendors, and promoting additional services where applicable. In addition, this position will work with the assigned base of accounts to ensure current services are enabled and activated and new services are introduced.
Work Location: Wichita, Kansas
Reports to Director of Cox Business Operations
Minimum Starting Annual Pay: $46,379.00
1) Understands the communication needs of business customers and provides solutions to meet those needs
2) Completes detailed station review forms with customer to support equipment installations
3) Works with Sales Engineers and/or Service Delivery Reps to determine appropriate solutions for complex customers
4) Initiate, plan, execute and control project efforts
5) Develops and maintains equipment maintenance and installation plans
6) Provides customer with End User Collateral (Admin Guides/User Guides), and online Customer Educational links
7) Coordinates Customer Educational activities with Customer and Cox Customer Educational Specialist
8) Labels phones and conducts day of install walk thru to:
9) Ensure installation is in accordance to the previously agreed upon Customer Station Review
10) Responds to end user questions regarding common features of Cox Service and physical hand-sets
11) Captures and coordinates Moves, Adds, Change requests following the customers initial install
12) Ensures that current products (security and storage, etc) have been implemented and activated
13) Promotes bundled telephony, data, and video products to assigned customers as appropriate
14) May prepare and present sales proposals to sell additional products and services to assigned base.
15) Coordinates regularly scheduled service installation & readiness calls and appointments with assigned customers
16) Obtains and maintains customer referrals and testimonials.
17) Works with Service Delivery Rep to complete sales orders
18) Serves as liaison for assigned customers in escalating and resolving trouble tickets during implementation.
19) Ensures customer satisfaction through sales and installation cycles
20) Prepares reports on pending and scheduled customer installations.
21) Assists Sales Engineer in coordinating cutovers to Cox service; including vendor coordination, on site testing of dialing plans, wiring vendors and customer communication
22) Updates Optix with all required customer information in a timely fashion
23) Remains current on technical information regarding Cox¿ telephony, data, and video products and offerings, Customer Premises Equipment (CPE), networking, consultation, negotiation, and sales skills through completion of required/recommended training program
24) Provide recommendations for operational efficiency and process improvements subject to management review in support of change
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Bachelor¿s degree and/or equivalent experience.
2 plus years outside sales or account management experience required.
5 plus years in telecommunications preferred.
Experience designing PBX, Digital and/or IP Centrex call flows and station reviews preferred.
Consultative selling experience.
Ability to train individuals and groups.
Strong technical aptitude, including Windows based applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook).
Collaborative skills toward attainment of regional and corporate goals.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong negotiation, problem solving, and analytical skills.
Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills.
Ability to provide solutions to customer needs and challenges.
Must have a clean driving record and be able to travel to customer locations within the Kansas and Arkansas.
Cox Communications, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Cox Communications is a multi-service broadband communications and entertainment company with 6.2 million total residential and commercial...