CWT is looking for a a top-notch travel counselor with experience providing concierge-level service to top clientele.
- Providing top notch service to clients that are designated as VIP Travelers, which may include 24/7 on call availability, leisure and personal services, upgrades, reconfirmation of accommodations and ground transportation prior to travel.
- Creating both domestic and international travel arrangements including air, hotel, and ground transportation (including limo service).
- Handling multi-cultural, multi-lingual clientele.
- Ability to use available sources such as TSS, State Department web sites, news agencies, etc. to stay informed of current international affairs.
- Advising clients of international travel requirements such as visas, passports, immunizations, etc.
- Maintaining a strong working knowledge and understanding of international pricing rules and procedures.
- Interacting with traveler, travel arranger, and travel manager.
- Providing 1st level of support for customer service and technical issues.
- Adhering to CWT standards in delivering customer service including telephone etiquette, and following prescribed customer service escalation procedures.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Diplomacy and tact required for contact with Executives, Executive Administrators, and vendors
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Flexibility to meet client expectations
- Proficiency in Sabre
- Ability to meet and maintain required performance standards
- Superior customer service skill required
- Knowledge of group and meeting travel preferred
- Microsoft Office Word/Excel knowledge desired
Carlson Wagonlit Travel - 2 years ago
Carlson Restaurants Worldwide (CRW) has a lot of Friday's for which to be thankful. A leader in full-service restaurants, the company...