Guardian Angel Caregivers, Inc. provides customized non medical care to elders in the comfort of their home. We are a start up business with office located in Bolingbrook, IL and serve three counties WILL, DUPAGE and COOK.
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Specialist to focus business growth in Dupage and North West Cook Counties. Great opportunity for an energetic and motivated marketing representative!This position provides a solid career path for promotion to either Agency Manager or a Sales Manager based on the skills and career ambitions of the Sales & Management Trainee.The successful candidate will have the relationship building skills and drive necessary to generate home care client referrals/admissions and continue to grow the business over time by establishing and maintaining professional relationships with all referral sources. Markets to potential referral sources and prospective clients to increase profitable sales and continue the growth and development of private pay and long term care private insurance for home care services.
- Establishes and maintains contacts and relationships with key individuals who are referral sources for home care clients, including physicians, physician office staff, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation facility, dialysis centers, assisted living facilities, hospital discharge planners, social workers, case managers and other community contacts for seniors.
- Gathers market intelligence including but not limited to competition, prospective customers, pricing (where appropriate), public relations/community marketing opportunities, etc.
- Establishes and maintains contacts and relationships with payors for home care services, including commercial insurers and governmental programs coordinators who pay for home care services in their market.
- Generates and qualifies interest and leads from new sources, follow-up on inquiries and responds to questions about services provided.
- Conducts face-to-face meetings with potential and current referral sources.
- Prepares and conducts presentations regarding home care services where prospective clients might be reached or influenced.
- Tracks and reports on activity as well as monitors account development status and plan next steps; reviews reports and activity with the Agency Manager on a regular basis.
- In conjunction with the Agency Manager, establishes and monitors the process to track all referral activity, including sources and disposition.
- Accurate and timely sales logs will be utilized to help correlate sales efforts with results and to meet IRS expense reporting purposes.
- Acts as a liaison between referral sources and office and clinical staff to provide information on our services, resolve problems and maintain positive customer relations.
- Participates in seminars, inservice/education to community, open house and tradeshows as needed.
- Assists in identifying appropriate promotional items and programs for designated territory, product launch,
- Leadership: Embody the company mission, culture and values effectively work across the organization.
- Program Development: Grow the program from the ground up through grassroots and structured marketing, and developing long-term relationships with key stakeholders
- Referral Management: Oversee referral processes and meet branch goals
- Talent Management: Recruit and hire staff, manage professional development and reward excellence
- Minimum one year experience in Homecare industry in the area of sales/marketing
- Associate/ Bachelors/Master degree.
- Preference will be given to some one with experience in home care field and/or one who is LSW.
- A successful track record of program development and promotion, account management.
- High degree of business development and technology acumen
- Self-motivated; a creative problem-solver with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Need road warrior, person not afraid to drive far
Base pay: up to 45K/annum
Bonus: generous bonus
PTO, Paid holidays and medical insurance.
please visit us: www.my-gac.com
Indeed - 13 months ago