EarthCon is seeking senior-level environmental professionals with backgrounds and experience in assessments, site investigations, remediation, regulatory compliance, ecology, water resources or related areas for our Atlanta area office. An ideal candidate for this position would be a seller-doer who is seeking an opportunity to grow his/her practice with the support and resources of a growing, successful consulting firm in an entrepreneurial and collegial environment.
Minimum requirements for the position include:
EarthCon offers a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on your success with no limits on earnings and excellent benefits. If you’re a high achiever and confident in your ability to develop or grow your practice, please apply online. EEO/AA
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, geology, environmental science or related discipline
- 10 or more years experience in an environmental position
- 5 or more years environmental or engineering consulting firm experience
- Strong knowledge of relevant state and federal regulations and programs
- Excellent business development skills, an entrepreneurial approach and demonstrable, recent success in a seller-doer role
- Proven ability to leverage business contacts into consulting opportunities and develop long-term relationships
- Demonstrable record of high achievement and leadership
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Can-do attitude and strong work ethic
- Passionate about delivering the highest quality service and creating value for clients
- A P.E., P.G. or similar credential is preferred
EarthCon - 2 years ago
EarthCon provides a wide range of comprehensive environmental and engineering consulting services which are organized into three main...