A teller's typical day involves;
Processing teller transactions accurately and timely.
Following Bank procedures when performing transactions.
Cross selling and/or referring Bank products and services to customers based on needs, maximizing profitable relationship.
Verifying and balancing assigned cash drawer with minimal cash variances. Reconciling any errors or discrepancies for assigned cash drawer.
Maintaining adequate cash and/or cash drawer limits as required by Bank policy.
All applicants will be screened, however, only those most closely matching the qualifications of the job posting will be contacted. You can check the status of your application by logging back into your account. We appreciate your interest in our position!
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Good with math
- Able to uphold customer confidentiality
- Professional in appearance and communication
- Able to balance efficiently and accurately
- Willing to travel to other locations within the area, as needed
- Comfortable initiating customer greeting, addressing customer by name with a smile and direct eye contact
- Willing to participate in bank training
- In compliance with all regulations and bank policies related to job duties
- Willing to wear and properly care for bank provided professional wardrobe
- Available to work rotating Friday evenings and Saturday mornings
Northwest Savings Bank - 17 months ago