The Strategy Manager will support and lead specific corporate strategy projects that primarily focus on growth, innovation, risk, and operations across the Deloitte US firm. Projects could include any of Deloitte's four specific functional businesses; Attest & Enterprise Risk Services, Tax, Consulting or Financial Advisory Services, or may also be focused on new services and businesses, channels (e.g., clients, industry sectors, geographies) or services that cross functional business lines. The Manager will have opportunities to interact with the senior most leaders in the organization and also assist in the execution of various special projects which have the potential to significantly impact our organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage portions of projects including team members and development of deliverable content
- Research solutions, frameworks and methodologies to address specific project needs
- Research and gather data from internal and external sources including development of research hypotheses, interview guides and surveys
- Develop and implement long term growth strategies; handle market segmentation/sizing and competitive analysis
- Synthesize results of quantitative and qualitative research and analysis into implications, key trends or recommendations
- Develop content for executive level presentations and reports
- Lead ad-hoc specials projects and small teams
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
- Senior professional with minimum 3 years post-MBA experience from a Top 20 program.
- Prior Fortune 500 internal strategy group or strategy management consulting experience.
- Be a critical thinker but also execute on the details; outstanding analytical, research and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and act in utmost confidentiality with sensitive leadership information.
- Superior project management, time management, client relationship management, and technical tool (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel) skills. Able to manage several projects simultaneously and autonomously, as well as prioritize as necessary.
- Extremely strong interpersonal and team building skills. Able to foster a cohesive and effective work environment.
- Be a critical thinker but also execute on the details ; outstanding analytical, research and presentation skills.
- High degree of self-confidence, poise, maturity, discretion, diplomacy and empathy.
- NYC-based role
- Little to no travel (note: exceptions for non-NYC project based work may arise)
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/ about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
Deloitte - 17 months ago
Are you ready to Strengthen Your Lead? If so, consider Deloitte. The Deloitte U.S. Firms have 60,000+ professionals with a single focus:...