We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Training Team.
Here's your chance to work as a Senior Technical Trainer with high visibility and significant customer impact. The successful candidate is a Technical Trainer with proven experience instructing Linux related certification courses.
As a Technical Training Sr. Advisor your primary role will be to deliver Alt-OS training courses with a focus on Linux to the Services organization and interact with Dell team members to identify content needs of courses. The curriculum content includes, job specific technical tools, skills, competencies, or applications pertaining to enterprise solutions/products across all platforms in the Dell portfolio. You will utilize blended learning solutions to facilitate and deliver the training through classroom/remote venues, as well as some content development.
- Deliver technical training curriculum to team members through a combination of blended learning solutions with a focus on Linux.
- Ensures effective delivery of training and solutions to support the highest competence given the level of knowledge and skills.
- Responsible for the development and review of new training materials
- Provides feedback to leadership on classroom performance, Dell team member experiences and recommend actions for improvement.
- Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery.
- Provides thought leadership, guidance and advice in own field.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfils.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- BS in engineering or equivalent working experience
- Minimum 3 years training experience in a technical classroom environment
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working in Linux
· Excellent verbal and written skills required with the proven ability to successfully deliver complex technical training
· Training measurement and evaluation skills
- Competencies: Communication, Coaching, Delivering Business Results, Motivating Others, Problem Solving, Dealing with Ambiguity, Facilitation, Presentation, Questioning Skills
· Industry recognized Linux certifications (LPIC 3 Senior Level Linux Certification or RHCE)
- Formal training in adult education, instructional design or communication desired
Life At Dell
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Since 1985, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end...