The Assistant Service Manager is able to manage the service department
by effectively scheduling service appointments, assist associates in
ordering & organizing work within company policies and guidelines. The
Assistant Service Manager will ensure: a safe & clean store environment
, positive, long term customer relations & associate satisfaction. The
Assistant Service Manager is able to deliver quality work on time, every
time to customers, drive vehicles, and complete additional projects as
assigned by the Service Manager. Assist with training and development
of service department associates which includes on boarding, auto
service skills training as well as career development.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Schedule will typically cover when Service Manager is not working and includes evenings and Sundays.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field desired.
- 6 months or more experience in the tire industry or automotive field or equivalent business experience required
- The knowledge needed includes: the fundamental understanding of automotive systems, tire and service selling techniques, and fundamental business concepts.
- Additionally, an understanding of the tire and auto service industry and the effects of competition.
- Ability to bend, twist, reach, climb, pull, push, stand and squat.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customer, associates and management.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber
- 2 years ago - save job
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 500 company, we employ approximately 73,000 people and manufacture our...