L.L.Bean attracts a special sort of person. Like our customers, we are passionate about the L.L.Bean brand and our love for the outdoors. You already know the outstanding service L.L.Bean customers receive. Now imagine how we treat our employees.
As part-time Sales Representative for L.L.Bean in the Bangor, ME Outlet Store you'll be joining one of the most respected retailers in the country. We will entrust you to maintain L.L.Bean tradition and image and provide superior customer service to our customers. You will have the opportunity to provide leadership and build your knowledge of all store functions. Your energy, adaptability and skills will help us bring the L.L.Bean brand to life within our store.
Health and Safety Requirement: Ensures compliance with the L.L.Bean comprehensive Health and Safety program by knowing and following all safety guidelines, policies, procedures and expectations. Takes immediate and appropriate action to rectify any unsafe conditions.
- Provides world-class customer service within one or more outdoor gear/apparel departments and/or one or more focus areas.
- Acts as steward of the L.L.Bean brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, maintains store standards and supports teamwork.
- Possess and utilize a breadth of services levels, product knowledge and store functionality appropriate for a retail store, and can flex responsibilities according to business needs.
L.L.Bean offers competitive wages, holiday pay, access to 401(k) program, as well as a significant (25-40%) employee discount. For more details, please refer to the benefits section on our website at www.llbeancareers.com
- Retail experience preferred
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Good selling skills
- Familiarity with visual merchandising standards
- Familiarity with store operations policies & procedures
- Demonstrated passion for customer service
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom
- Outdoor product knowledge
- Ability to work a variable schedule including nights and weekends
We recognize the importance of diversity in creating a better world and a stronger organization. L.L.Bean is an equal opportunity employer.
L. L. Bean - 2 years ago
With L.L. Bean, you can tame the great outdoors -- or just look as if you could. The outdoor apparel and gear maker mails more than 200...