·This position is required to stage finished goods, load outbound and unload inbound freight.
- Operates standard Material Handling Equipment (MHE) in combination with materials handling duties.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of warehouse procedures and be able to utilize automated equipment and systems to scan, route, bar code, access materials, fill item requisitions, stow items, and process receipts.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and operating manuals.
- Operates equipment to move, load, unload, stack and unstack rolls and pallets.
- Materials handling duties include receipt, storage, and shipment of various stock in accordance with established procedures.
- Operator must be able to obtain a MHE license and maintain proficiency to operate equipment.
- Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near warehouse or work site by performing the following duties.
·High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to speak effectively with supervisors.
Functional Job Skills:
Climb on and off of fork lift - ground to 1st step 16", 1st to 2nd step 7".
Operate fork lift using hand and foot controls.
Scan porduct as necessary.
Enter data into touch screen computer.
5. Switch out 22 lb. empty fuel canister for 56 lb. full fuel canister.
Graphic Packaging - 2 years ago
Ever toted a 12-pack home? If so, you can appreciate Graphic Packaging Holding Company's (GPHC) work. Operating subsidiary Graphic...