A registered professional nurse that oversees the daily operation of the ECT department and provides individual quality patient care during ECT by directing the ECT team.
- The ECT coordinator ensures that the ECT department delivers individualized quality patient care during ECT by directing the employees of the ECT team.
- Also coordinates the learning needs of patients and families in regards to ECT through data collection and by designing, implementing and continuously evaluating the plan of care. Works in collaboration with all members of the treatment team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Graduate of accredited RN program required.
- BSN preferred.
- 2 years psychiatry or one year medical-surgical experience preferred.
- Current NJ RN license and CPR required.
- IV Certification and EKG interpretation required; ANCC Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Certification preferred
CareerBuilder - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard