As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
- Assist the Division Head, Branch Managers, and Team Leads with the complex scheduling associated with managing multiple team projects, resources and priorities
- Gather Division significant accomplishments for the Aircraft Division Command Operations Report
- Gather Division top priorities and task actions from Managers and Team Leads for front office reporting
- Assist the Division Head with strategic plans, budgets, bin data calls, memorandums of agreement, and cost models
- Coordinate with Budget Financial Manager (BFM) to ensure all resources and costs are included in the budgets and kept up to date
- Review budgets and manpower data for completeness, provide updates to BFM as required
- Work closely with NAVAIR FAM Representatives to assure all software is approved or allowed. Work with Division personnel to gather technical information in order to complete UIC stakeholder, new version, and new add requests for Echelon I FAM. All software and applications supported, developed and used by the Division must be kept up to date in DADMS and DITPR DON
- Responsible for completing all DITPR/DON data calls. Coordination with Managers and Team Leads is required for successful completion
- Research and coordinate procurement documentation for hardware, software, maintenance or supplies in support of Division
- Prepare appropriate documentation for Limited Source Justification, Sole Source, SAHRAP forms and IT Approvals for small/large business contracts, hardware/software purchases and hardware/software maintenance in support of the Applications Integration Division
- Coordinate and validate efforts to gather information and prepare briefs using MS PowerPoint
- Assist with the preparation of project cost estimates, MOAs and/or TSAs.
- Record, track and work action items from various meetings, e-mails and other discussions
- Track software licenses, hardware and maintenance agreements/expirations to ensure continued vendor support
- Enter Division software procurements into the software license database upon receipt
- Gather and analyze data from HEAT to develop metrics
- Maintain Division application portfolio
- Coordinate & submit Civilian travel
- Complete and file 1149's, Custody Transfer Forms for 7.2.2 Competency
- Submit NMCI Missing, Lost, Stolen, Damaged reports
- Maintain Division Civilian and Contractor employee Organizational chart and spreadsheet
- Submit base visitor(s) and new hire requests for base access
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendars
- Manage new Civilian and Contractor Support Services on-board process for new Division personnel including office space requests, NMCI seat requests, and telephone service requests
- Coordinate personnel moves including NMCI moves, office space requests, and telephone services.
- Special/Additional tasks as required
• Maintain a "SWP/SOP/Desk Guide" for all assigned duties
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
8 years of related finance or business analysis experience.
• Must be mature, organized, punctual, and highly dependable and have ability to manage multiple priorities
• Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Knowledge of information technology, software applications tools, and methodologies a plus
• Prior experience supporting NAWCAD operational requirements preferred
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Project
• Knowledge using eRoom, Defense Travel System (DTS), Command Staffing, DON Application & Database Management System (DADMS), DITPR-DON, FISMA, DOD eMall, Wide Area Workflow (WAWF), BASICS II, EDA, HEAT 8.4, Calltracker and other Navy-wide applications.
• Knowledge of Government procurement processes
• Must have the ability to analyze, organize and communicate complex factual information orally and in writing
• Flexible team player providing high-level administrative support
• Play a major role in the administrative success of the team, making sure all activities and efforts within team are organized, on track and moving forward
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
National Agency Check (NLC)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
Generally dynamic, General Dynamics is a prime military contractor to the Pentagon (the US government accounts for about 70% of sales). The...