As a Senior Business Analyst/Budget Analyst you will become an integral part of our growing organization. As a member of the KeyLogic Team, you will be able to expand your knowledge, work with top industry experts and be a valued and recognized employee. The position requires an ability to take initiative and a willingness to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
Join an EXCITING – ENERGETIC – ROBUST COMPANY – WE ARE GROWING-AND YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN IMPACT DAILY!
The Senior Business Analyst/Budget Analyst will provide Earned Value support and Project Management support. Will also provide planning support including development of the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for a large IT investment. In this role you will be supporting IT Project Managers to develop WBS and project plans, develop CPIC and EVM processes and provide strategic analysis and guidance. The position requires an ability to take initiative and a willingness to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
Job Responsibilities :
- Perform data analysis, review investment artifacts, and conduct quarterly and annual investment reviews.
- Evaluates Department of Labor's (DOL) Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Exhibit 53 and Exhibit 300's and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Implement federal agency processes to meet OMB requirements.
- Update and maintain DOL guides to assist federal project managers in maintaining acceptable performance.
- Coordinate with federal project managers and documents investment status to provide CIO visibility into investment performance.
- Provide system administration and help desk support to users of the electronic Capital Planning and Investments Control (eCPIC) system.
- Support the Department's Earned Value Management (EVM) program.
Required Skills :
- Bachelor’s plus a minimum of 2 years' of experience.
- Strongly desire PMP, or other project control certifications.
- Experience with MS Project, setting up and implementing EVM processes, generating EVM reports, and analysis of EVM data to improve project performance and winsight.
Desired Skills :
- Experience in data analysis and report design/development.
- Knowledge of the Select, Control, and Evaluate phases of the CPIC process.
- Knowledge of IT capital planning processes such as System Development Life Cycle Management (SDLCM), EVM, cost benefit analyses, risk management, or investment performance management.
KeyLogic Systems - 18 months ago