Daily animal care and feeding.
Monitoring the barn environment for proper temperature and ventilation rates.
Sort animals according to body condition.
Assist in the movement of animals in pens and loading/unloading.
Administer medications and vaccines.
Perform maintenance and repairs on buildings and equipment along with regular housekeeping duties.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Have excellent animal husbandry skills.
- One year farm and/or livestock experience is a plus.
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to handle exposure dust, noise, odors, and temperature extremes.
The Maschhoffs offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits.
The Maschhoffs - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard