Full Time Regular
- Work under general supervision.
- Provide support with inventory of parts, monthly reporting and shipping and receiving
- use SAP
- Follow organizational and departmental procedures to complete tasks.
- May support in facilitating logistics of functional group.
- basic computer skills required
- May handle special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma, secondary school completion or equivalent.
- 1+ years office experience.
- Detailed knowledge of practices and procedures of departments.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Must be able to work well with stringent deadlines and possess good organizational skills.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.
Baker Hughes - 14 months ago
Baker Hughes cooks up a baker's dozen of products and services for the global petroleum market. Through its Drilling and Evaluation...