Don't wait to jumpstart your career! Seize this
opportunity to work for the company that Travel &
Leisure has recently awarded one of the best Tour
Operators on the planet. Collette Vacations sells over
150 guided tours to all 7 continents and has offices
around the globe. Our family owned company has a proven
track record of over 94 years of sales success and are
continuing to grow. As a matter of fact 2010 was our
best year ever!
The Collette IT team is looking for energetic and
ambitious team members to bring new systems online. You
must be comfortable working on a team that moves fast
and embraces the latest technologies. Join us and help
Collette’s business grow.
The Jr Business and Research Analyst position combines a
systems research role with an entry level business
analyst role. The research responsibilities include
extensive research into technologies and systems. This
includes reviewing new emerging technologies or research
for systems that have potential business use at
The Systems Analyst role works with both Application
Developers and the End User Community to assist in the
preparation and testing of new systems and functionality
as well as work to resolve end user system issues. This
position reports directly to the Executive VP of IT but
will have significant interaction with all members of
the IT team as research projects are conducted.
- Bachelor Degree or other 4 year college degree program
a high-pressure environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
Req. Code : 423
Division/Department : Information Technology
Collette Vacations - 18 months ago