Project Controls Analyst Sr (Grade 18) = 15 + years experience
Project Controls Analyst I (Grade 16) = 10-14 years experience
Project Controls Analyst II (Grade 14) = 5-9 years experience
Project Controls Analyst III (Grade 11) = 2-4 years experience
Project Controls Analyst IV (Grade 8)
Develop, maintain & analyze project schedules using Primavera P6. Provide cost loaded schedules as well as completed ready to execute resource loaded and logic driven schedules. Must be a self motivated individual and able to work under minimal supervision, be independent and competently perform current scheduling techniques and analyses on all project aspects. Additional duties include conducting schedule maintenance, collecting progress data, developing and implementing project schedule/status reports, and providing consistent, accurate information to the project team.
1. Perform all Primavera project schedule and cost related updates throughout the lifecycle of projects assigned.
2. Interface with Engineering, Construction, Planning, Project Management and other Transmission partners to verify updated Primavera schedule, resource and cost information.
3. Conduct and lead project schedule baseline review meetings with team members.
4. Analyze project progress and make recommendations as to forecasted costs.
5. Maintain estimated costs in Primavera.
6. Perform final project assessment to ensure compliance with PCG standards.
7. Assist in developing metrics and measures for the TE&PS project portfolio.
8. Participate in development of project control standards and guidelines.
9. Ensure Planning, Engineering, Construction, Project Management are following PLMP process.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor Degree in a related technical field, such as Construction Management or an Associate degree in a related technical field and equivalent experience.
PCA IV: Training in Primavera 6 Applications
PCA III: 2 years experience as a Primavera scheduler or project controls experience acquired through 2-4 years in a scheduling function. Proficiency with Primavera P6, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
American Electric Power - 15 months ago