1. Responsible for managing inventory control, expediting, shipping and receiving, and stockroom for Drilling Department. Including personnel supervision.
2. Inventory estimation and an understanding of finanacial impact of inventory deliveries. Detailed Explanations of Estimates versus Actual Performance
3. Frequent Cycle Counting and report generation to improve inventory accuracy
4. Generation of On Time Delivery Report weekly and monthly with report out to Plant management as well as Past Dues Report generation and monitoring daily date management
5. Frequent communication with 6 Sigma team to generate ideas for new projects to lower inventory levels and streamline processes
6. Customer Property receiving and control through SAP and yard management
7. All other duties as assigned by manager
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
Business or related degree or comparable manufacturing and finance experience.
Extensive knowledge of materials management, mfg. operations, personnel development
Six Sigma a plus
Understanding of financial Impact of inventory
Cameron - 4 months ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment, th...