Store Management Positions: Anchorage, AK
Kohl's has quickly become one of the nation's largest retailers, and this successful growth is due to the talent and hard work of our Associates. Working at Kohl's requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you'll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations - and have some fun along the way! We offer a workplace that is exciting and evolving - we want you to be inspired and bring your unique perspectives, creativity and determination to work with you each and every day.
We are currently reviewing resumes for the following positions:
As an Assistant Store Manager , you will oversee and manage sales, credit, customer service, turnover, human resources, inventory, expense management, and store operations for a significant retail volume, combined with leading, motivating, and developing a large team of associates. Assistant Managers report to the Store Manager.
? Sales and Operating Profit
? Customer Satisfaction
? Payroll and Expense Management
? Inventory and System Accuracy
? Merchandise Presentation
? Employee Retention and Supervision
? Training and Development of Associate Team
- Your Health - Medical, Dental, Vision, Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Your Family - Domestic Partner Benefits, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, Adoption Assistance, Life Insurance, College Savings Program
- Your Future - 401(k) and Matching Contribution, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Group Home Insurance and Auto Programs, Tuition Reimbursement, Retirement Contribution
- Your Time - 3 weeks Vacation Per Year, 6 Paid Holidays, Holiday Comp Week, Every Other Weekend Off
- Your Life - Associate Discount, On-Going Training and Development, Career Advancement Opportunities, Excellent Working Environment
- Minimum of 3-5 years managing a significant retail volume in a high-growth, retailing environment
- Demonstrates professional accomplishments through results driven behavior and team development capabilities
- Efficient planning and organizational skills
- Consistently utilizes available resources to exceed sales plan and maintain expense controls
- Ability to lead, encourage, and develop a large team of Associates
- Communicates clearly and effectively with a variety of audiences
- A history of anticipating challenges and developing logical solutions to address issues
Kohl’s Corporation (Kohl’s) operates family-oriented, department stores that sells apparel, footwear and accessories for women,...