Are you ready for a career change that is going to stimulate you and challenge you? Do you want to be part of an organization that is helping transform the IT industry? If you are, then ASG might be the place for you in 2012. ASG is currently the 150th largest software company in the world and a leader in providing enterprise IT solutions to Fortune 1000 companies. We are currently seeking candidates for field sales opportunities who are stimulated by the opportunity be part of this transformation. The ideal Account Executive must have a proven track record of delivering results, is a high energy individual, possess a positive attitude, and is a proven producer that demands the very best from themselves and others. They also must have the ability to grasp complex IT infrastructure concepts, believe in the solutions they sell, strive for superior account relationship management, and execute strategic sales initiatives. At ASG you’ll be able to provide your customers with a wide portfolio of technologies including Cloud, Application, Infrastructure and Operations, Data Protection and Backup Management, and Data/Information Management solutions.
- To expand new business opportunities in existing and new customer accounts within an assigned account territory.
- Leverage existing C-level relationships to present ASG´s strategic messages at these levels in an assigned territory.
- Solution sell across all buying centers in an organization that align with our solution areas.
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets, while adhering to all other corporate requirements.
- Penetrate major accounts with the complete ASG software portfolio, and ensure visibility of ASG to all departments and lines of business within these assigned accounts.
- Increase ASG´s market share through competitive replacements and conversions.
- Manage ASG´s overall client relationship, and increase customer satisfaction with ASG´s software solutions.
- Implement a solution-selling strategy that fully leverages the business value of ASG´s software.
- Make efficient use of sales support and marketing resources.
- Develop and implement territory-wide business and sales action plans to achieve sales quota in assigned territory by:
- Building a solid opportunity pipeline;
- Account mapping and opportunity identification;
- Proactively and effectively utilizing ASG´s CRM system;
- Formulating and executing major account strategies;
- Efficiently qualifying prospects and following a disciplined solution selling approach;
- Establishing accurate sales forecasts.
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Business or Computer Science, plus 5 years of selling experience.
- Proven track record of sales success.
- Superior intelligence, coachable and interested in learning.
- Must possess a high level of energy with a positive attitude, and the ability to see the future and grow within the organization.
- Maximize customer facing activities with the ability to listen, understand and communicate strategic solutions, utilizing effective discovery techniques to uncover sales opportunities.
- Ability to analyze customer’s workflow, assess challenges, and determine where the ROI is most effective.
- Become a trusted advisor to customers to generate future selling opportunities into the account.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Ability to leverage existing C-level relationships and operate in a highly competitive environment.
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel throughout the territory (50% of the time or more) to customer sites.
- Strong analytical and financial skills with the ability to think strategically and conceptually
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, proficient in MS Office
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented, hunter mentality
- Good knowledge of company´s products/services and pricing practices
- Ability to leverage existing C-level relationships
- Professional appearance and presentation required
ASG Software Solutions - 2 years ago