This position is responsible for the delivery of developed curriculum and training programs that support a complex sales process for both Services & Product based sales.
- Use product information, industry situations, and regulations to provide comprehensive foundational knowledge to Sales Representatives:
- New J.J. Keller & Associates, Inc. Associate Introductory Training Program – Field Sales
- New Associate Comprehensive Training Program – Inside Sales
- Refresher Training Program
- New Products/Services Training Programs
- Establish ongoing and effective communication channels to provide Sale Representatives with key product and service information:
- Classroom training
- Web-based training
- Field observation; “Ride-alongs” where appropriate
- Responsibility for coordinating annual & semiannual Field Sales Meetings
- Incorporate adult learning techniques and develop training evaluation tools to continuously improve and update programs.
- Work with Sales Managers on an ongoing basis to develop individual coaching plans critical to the success of new hires. Also, consult with management on associate performance and training needs.
- Responsible for prioritizing workload based on multiple, concurrent objectives.
- Maintain all training curriculum, presentations, training materials, etc., in a documented and accessible format.
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment to provide feedback to Sales Representatives.
J. J. Keller is a Proud Recipient of Workplace Excellence and Wellness Awards. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 3+ years field sales experience selling intangible business-to-business services.
- Experience writing and delivering instructional materials.
- Experience working in a remote office type sales environment desirable.
- Transportation industry experience preferred.
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills. Ability to integrate with multiple organizational areas.
- Demonstrated ability to sell complex solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective training concepts, strategies and adult learning techniques.
- Must be self-directed and flexible, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent presentation development and delivery skills, both online and in person.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing.
- Position can be located at our corporate headquarters in Neenah, WI or whose residence is located within a Major Metropolitan Area.
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc - 23 months ago