Summary of the Position:
This is an entry level customer service representative opportunity in supporting internal and external customers with USP’s hardware/software configurations and applications, and USP’s line of electronic products. The incumbent will be responsible for assisting in providing first line support through handling the customer service phones, e-mail account(s) and customer walk-ups; or by the self-service tickets that are submitted through USP’s ITSM system, FootPrints. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of USP assets within USP’s inventory tracking system. Work performance is to be accomplished within SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
Roles and Responsibilities:
K nowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Deliver a high level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Learn the processes and workflows built into FootPrints and how it is used to support USP staff with their IT requests.
- Learn and understand USP’s business and departments to be able to support staff with their IT requests.
- Responsible for answering customer service phone lines, handling requests submitted via customer service e-mail accounts, customer walk-ups and self-service tickets submitted through FootPrints.
- Assist in providing support and resolutions for USP end users, working both remotely and on-site, on hardware and software related issues through FootPrints.
- Assist in providing support and resolutions for external customers with USP’s line of electronic products through FootPrints.
- Assist in accurately recording USP’s assets in their inventory tracking system.
- Accurately documents and communicates work assignment status to customers and in FootPrints.
- Follows all established USP and IT SOPs, policies, and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A+ or comparable certification is highly desirable. Successful candidates will thrive in a results-oriented environment with a strong customer service orientation and operate collaboratively at all levels of the organization in a highly technical environment. Ability to operate independently where appropriate, yet understand when to escalate issues and how to establish effective working relationships in a team setting. Incumbent must clearly and concisely communicate with USP staff both orally and in written form. Well-developed organizational, interpersonal communications, writing, and strong listening skills are essential.
Qualified candidates must possess a High School diploma.
Minimum one year experience in a customer service environment. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
US Pharmacopeial - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard